2017 ETATA Monte Jameson-Scholarship:
- Graduating 2017 Texas High School senior going into college
- Must be a Texas High School Student Athletic Trainer
- Sponsoring Athletic Trainer must be a ETATA member by May 1st, 2017
- 3.0 Minimum GPA (B- average) (85 on a 100 point scale with any Pre AP, AP, or Honors classes being given an additional 10 points on the final average
- Three letters of recommendation (Please also use the ETATA reference form) o (1) Sponsor LAT (2) Teachers, Administrators, Coaches, Counselors
- Acceptance into Community/Junior College, College, or University
- Copy of acceptance letter
- Must pursue a career in Athletic Training
- Completed application and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by: May 19th, 2017
2017 ETATA Scott Allen Undergrad Application:
- Have a sophomore, junior or senior standing for the upcoming academic year.
- Have worked as an athletic training student on the collegiate level for a period of one year prior to application.
- Be enrolled in an academic degree track leading towards a career in athletic training.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on 4.0 scale.
- Must not be on a full athletic or academic scholarship
Applications will be posted later in the Fall and will not be due till late in May.
Please submit completed applications and letter of recommendations to:
Jason Dodd, ETATA Scholarship Chair
160 East Pennsylvania Ave
Van, Tx 75790
(work) 903-963-1591 (cell) 903-434-9019