2019 ETATA Monte Jameson-Scholarship:
- Graduating 2019 Texas High School senior going into college
- Must be a Texas High School Student Athletic Trainer
- Sponsoring Athletic Trainer must be a ETATA member by May 10th, 2019
- 3.0 Minimum GPA (B- average) (85 on a 100 point scale with any Pre AP, AP, or Honors classes being given an additional 10 points on the final average
- Three letters of recommendation (Please also use the ETATA reference form) o (1) Sponsor LAT (2) Teachers, Administrators, Coaches, Counselors
- Acceptance into Community/Junior College, College, or University
- Copy of acceptance letter
- Must pursue a career in Athletic Training
- Completed application and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by: May 10th, 2019
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for the 2019 ETATA Monte Jameson Scholarship please click here to download the application.
2019 ETATA Scott Allen Undergrad Application:
- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior standing for the upcoming academic year (2018-2019 school year).
- Must have worked as an athletic training student on the collegiate level for a period of one year prior to application.
- Must be enrolled in an academic degree track leading towards a career in athletic training.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on 4.0 scale.
- Must not be on a full athletic or academic scholarship
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for the 2019 ETATA Scott Allen Undergraduate Scholarship please click here to download the application.
Applications are to be postmarked no later than May 10th, 2019.
Please submit completed applications and letter of recommendations to:
Jason Dodd, ETATA Scholarship Chair
259 Colorado Street
Van, Tx 75790